- #GBBO "Today bakers, you need to make an LOL Surprise dessert"... erm, ok... 16 hours ago
- RT @FragranceDirect: RT to WIN! Who’s tried the new Paco Rabanne Pure XS for her fragrance with the electrifying Emily Ratajkowski? A wild,… 16 hours ago
- @IdealWorldTV something for the house 17 hours ago
- I'm trying to #win the Foxy Pants game from @drumondpark worth £22.99 with @minnowmep in her latest #giveaway Great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @Aqua_Wipes: #Competition time: Follow and RT for your chance to #WIN a Month's supply of Aqua Wipes. Ts and Cs apply: competition ends… 17 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow