- RT @KONAMI_ES: ¡Gana una entrada doble para el #BarçaCelta ! ⚽ ¡Siente #ThePowerOfFootball en el Camp Nou estas #Navidades! Si quieres par… 16 hours ago
- RT @SwarfegaUK: #12DaysofSwarfega Day 4: hanging? Swarfega Orange will bring you round in no time. RT and make sure you're following for a… 16 hours ago
- @Housesimple #HoHoHousesimple 16 hours ago
- RT @Housesimple: ☃️ #12DaysOfChristmas Competition: Day 4 🎄 To enter: Like, RT & reply using the hashtag #HoHoHousesimple Prize 🎁: 1 of 1… 16 hours ago
- RT @CrystalSpringCo: Day 4 of our #Christmas #giveaway and you could #win our new #fragranced #RockChick Sweet Strawberry Spray! Follow us… 17 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow