- You can enter to #win @Duvalay_ Parent & Child Sleeping Bag Camping Bundle with @YorkshireTots #comp #giveaway… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @bmstores: ✨ #COMPETITION TIME ✨ We're starting off the week with a BRAND NEW COMPETITION! FLW & RT for the chance to #WIN £100 worth… 13 hours ago
- @WithFranca @BingLiveShow looks great! 13 hours ago
- RT @WithFranca: Thank you @LQLiquidHealth for these fab supplements! I always love trying something new and so far I like it! 😃 Do you take… 13 hours ago
- RT @WithFranca: My little monkeys very excited about the new #SMALLFOOT movie! (in cinemas Oct 12) Look at those cute notepads and fluffy p… 13 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow