- RT @Duvalay_: 15 HOURS TO GO! RT & follow by MIDNIGHT to enter Day 5 of our #competition to #WIN a pair of luxurious mohair bed socks with… 5 hours ago
- @urbanveda Has to be pigs in blankets 5 hours ago
- RT @urbanveda: What is your favourite Christmas food? The best answer will #win our Radiance Facial Oil, you also need to RT and Follow Urb… 5 hours ago
- RT @beechhillhotel: Hampertastic!! RT & Follow this to #WinaHamper from @fortnums! Winner picked on 11 December from all RTs :-) https://t… 5 hours ago
- RT @BOOKSetc_online: Day 10 of our fantastic #ChristmasAdvent, 24 days, 24 surprise bundles to giveaway! Today we've got a fab set of boo… 5 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow