- Click here to find out how to #Win a gorgeous personalised book from @Heywowbooks in @monkeyandmousey blogs new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @hairmagazine: #FREEBIEFRIDAY! RT and follow @hairmagazine @umbertogiannini for your chance to #win this gorgeous duo from the Thick-ta… 1 day ago
- RT @ao: Ping! It's #FreebieFriday and this week we're giving away a Panasonic microwave. It couldn't be easier to enter, simply follow us a… 1 day ago
- I'd like to #Win a hamper of Baileys Chocolates from @Baileyschocs ! #Giveaway london-unattached.com/baileys-chocol… 1 day ago
- RT @OfficeMonsterUK: #Win this amazing @CanonUKandIE Pixma Printer, 1 to #Giveaway #Follow and #RT to enter #FreebieFriday #FridayFeeling ~… 1 day ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow