- RT @Chivsy123: My @BBCCiN raffle coffers about to be boosted even further thanks to Super @CallumWilson and @Coventry_City Thanks to both f… 5 hours ago
- @AldiUK melt chocolate on it and mix it with oats to make a tasty pudding/mid-morning snack 6 hours ago
- RT @AldiUK: Are you pre-peared for Christmas? Tell us how you cook with this tasty fruit for the chance to #WIN a £10 voucher to buy some.… 6 hours ago
- RT @purehmv: to celebrate the release of Sherlock Gnomes, here's your chance to win a Gnomeo & Juliet plush. Simply RT & follow to enter h… 6 hours ago
- #Giveaway to #win a gift guide for a 6 year old with products worth over £328 #GiftGuide #ChristmasGifts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow