- I would really like to get gardening in miniature this Spring by winning a big bundle of #MyFairyGarden sets from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @feelaliveuk: Ahead of #NationalGardeningWeek, we're giving away a gardening tool belt and Alive! so you can #GrowYourOwn. Follow & RT f… 4 hours ago
- RT @SnoBallBattle: Amazing #giveaway!! #Follow & #RT to #win! #free #competition #HappySaturday ends 26/04! Good Luck! https://t.co/GFYl79… 4 hours ago
- RT @Morrisons: It's a boy. At Baby & More we love a new arrival po.st/babymore, so we're celebrating by giving away a £20 Morrison… 4 hours ago
- @Morrisons #MorriBabyWin1 https://t.co/Aygywbeq2z 4 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow