- I want to create my own magical Fairy Light Garden with @MyFairyGardenUK and @Chelseamamma blog chelseamamma.co.uk/fairy-light-ga… 13 minutes ago
- RT @TLCbyGolfEscpes: WIN, #WIN VIP tickets to the Ricoh Women's British Open For a chance to be part of the action at Royal Lytham & St Ann… 5 hours ago
- @popcornshed I have popcorn for breakfast 5 hours ago
- RT @popcornshed: ENTER #Competition #ShedSharingSunday Retweet & Follow for chance to #win Popcorn Shed treats! Pls Share a secret… https:/… 5 hours ago
- I've just entered to win a Rainbocorns toy from @PlayLearnToday and @ZURUToys and you should too #win playlearneveryday.com/2018/07/rainbo… 5 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow