- RT @_TopDesigner: June Competition! Win either a Bronte Double Check Throw (comment "Check") or Tweedmill Picnic Rug (comment "Picnic"). Fo… 1 day ago
- @_TopDesigner Picnic 1 day ago
- RT @Halfords_uk: COMPETITION TIME! @DunlopBTCC is at #Croft this week, so here's a #competition to #WIN a £50 Halfords Gift Card. To enter,… 1 day ago
- I've entered to #win a brilliant @MyTopps I Believe in Unicorns sticker prize set with @anywaytostay #competition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I'd love to win a @HEXBUGUK Robot Wars Arena set and @SmythsToysUK voucher in @DiaryOfTheDad's giveaway! diaryofthedad.co.uk/2018/06/review… 1 day ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow