- RT @CuddleFairy: To celebrate @CuddleFairy 3rd blog birthday, I have lovely #giveaways for you! Enter to #win these pretty pink goodies - s… 12 hours ago
- @goustocooking Khaleesi says thank you for making your way through the snow and ice to get her bed to her! xx https://t.co/JKZW9WViT5 14 hours ago
- @WithFranca @StartriteShoes I used to use them when I was little! lovely shoes xx 15 hours ago
- RT @WithFranca: A short video of the private screening of #WrinkleInTime we attended today! @Disney_UK @MumsnetTowers #Ad #BeAWarrior https… 15 hours ago
- RT @WithFranca: Check out my photo from Disney Studios A WRINKLE IN TIME, #WrinkleinTime photosfromyourevent.com/2005/3z3cqb/ 15 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow