- RT @StDalfourUK: #Mother’s Day is just around the corner! We have a lovely #competition to get you in the mood. Follow us & RT to WIN this… 3 hours ago
- @NisaLocally my husband 3 hours ago
- @CommsExpress lights are on in B 3 hours ago
- RT @CommsExpress: Friday Fun Post #competition You could #win this week’s £50 Amazon voucher if you can Spot the Difference between the two… 3 hours ago
- RT @MudpieFridays: I have been writing all about night time routines for little ones over on the blog, including several real routine examp… 4 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow