- I just collected an extra chance to win a £1,500 cash prize with @Top_Cashback! #EasterTreats bit.ly/2WKWbAq 6 hours ago
- I'm in the running to #win a SodaStream Spirit worth £75! #giveaway #prize refinedprose.com/environmental-… 7 hours ago
- @1stCentral 12 eggs 7 hours ago
- Win @gingerbread_mum 's alternative Easter gift guide for kids! the-gingerbread-house.co.uk/2019/04/17/alt… 7 hours ago
- RT @alunacoconut: we are giving away one Aluna Easter Hamper! Inc. 1 bottle of #Alunacoconut #rum, 1 rose gold pourer, 1 #LongTailMixer + 1… 7 hours ago
A Little About Me…
I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy when I was 11 (though I was having what the doctors thought were febrile convulsions up until the age of 5). I'm now 28 and have absence and tonic-clonic seizures, triggered by tiredness. I've been on every AED going but it's still not fully controlled. I'm waiting for the magic cure. Epilepsy affects my life in every way but I try not to let it control me. I am not an epileptic, I am me with epilepsy!
Blogs I Follow